Monday, June 2, 2008

IPL is Over now: Mukesh Jha

As I am also a very Big Cricket Lover...But I found some Good & bad drawbacks of IPL which found more popularity in very short time as little as in 6 weeks.According to duration of the game , Its absolutely perfect game to watch But In the other hand I can say this is not the type of cricket, Anyone can be the best player or worst player within few hours then look at the performance of Sachin,Dravid,Lara,Ponting,Ganguly ..Anyway everyone has their own thought against anything ....But I think its very bad for 50 overs game & test matches. I don't think anyone will like to watch the test game or even the 50 overs ODI from now on....
Relationship between Bollywood stars & players now has been very close but this is also not in the favor of good cricket.game can not be a business of millionaires...

Anyway it was fun to watch!!!

No comments: